Chulalongkorn University Auditorium
Chulalongkorn University Auditorium is recognized as a historical landmark on the CU campus. Since its inauguration in 1993, the Chulalongkorn University Auditorium has been playing host to special occasions and sacred ceremonies, from the first orientation and Wai kru ceremonies to welcome CU freshmen until the commencement ceremony to bid farewell to CU graduates. It also serves as an art and cultural venue for national events and receptions for Royal guests. In 2002, Chulalongkorn University Auditorium was listed as a historical and architectural landmark and awarded the Outstandind Art and Architecture Conservation Award by the Association of Siamese Architects under the Royal Patronage of His Majesty the King.
Maha Chulalongkorn Building
Maha Chulalongkorn Building is the first building on the Chulalongkorn University campus designed by German engineer Dr. Karl Dohring and British engineer Mr. Edward Healey. It was built by the royal command of King Vajiravudh in 1913 to serve as headquarters of King Chulalongkorn’s School of Civil Servants.